We now have ereaders, preloaded with a variety of books, available for you to borrow and enjoy.
View the current list of preloaded books.
We currently have 9 devices:
These devices have all the same books loaded on them.
- 4 Nook Simple Touch
- 2 Nook Color
- 3 Kindle
Below are our general guidlines for borrowing our ereaders. Contact us for more information.
- Borrower must be age 18+ and have a valid adult library card.
- Limit of 1 device per person at a time.
- Loan period is 3 weeks. It may be renewed if no one is on the Hold List.
- Late Fee: $1.00 per day (Maximum $10).
- For your protection: Do not add credit card, email, or other personal information to the device, or register it to a personal account. We don't want you exposing that information to others.
- Return the device charged at least half way.
- Do not clean the device with harsh chemicals or liquids
- Do not place in book drop. Please hand this device to a library staff member at the front desk.
- If the device or the accessories are lost or damaged, the borrower will be charged as follows:
- $100 for the device
- $30 for the protective cover
- $20 for the USB cord and/or charging plug
- $5 for the instruction sheet.